- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Registria cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Registria service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States and the State of Delaware.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (ex: data, graphics, images, links) that is uploaded under your Registria account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Registria will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to revoke your subdomain for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Registria does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Registria does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Registria does not warrant that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Registria shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall Registria or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only required to be available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Registria.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Registria customer, Registria employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Registria service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Registria site at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to Registria.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Registria to display and store them and you agree that Registria can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of Registria to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Registria and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Registria (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Registria site however, by making your Registria site public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- Registria does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at email@example.com.
Payment of Fees
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The service will be billed in 30 day intervals. When your billing period is over Registria users will be sent an invoice referencing the automatic payment via email. Users have no more than 15 days to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Registria does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Registria service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Registria may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using Registria are subject to change upon 15 days notice from Registria. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Registria Site (www.registria.com) or the administration menu of your Registria store via an announcement, or via email.
- Registria reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Registria shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.